Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WOW Linkup 6/25/14






Hostess: 

Diatta Harris
Femme Fitale Fit Club
Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser

Cohost:
Jenn

Sheila Simmons
The Frugal Exerciser
Amanda


 


Last week I did not have any links to posts or videos because I was heading to catch a flight to visit my best friend Abby! A blog post will come soon.

Posts and Videos Im Loving


THIS video, an AWESOME collaboration with some of my favorite fitness Youtubers, including Nick Wright, Bob from Olympus Iron, Matty Fusaro, and more.

10 Mistakes Women Make With Diets... this ain't some magazine article! Nope, none of that broscience, typical bologna. Love this one.  

Why It's Important to buy organic, non GMO tofu. So true! I am a HUGE advocate for sustainable, organic farming.

I always love seeing everything Elise has on her menu!


Don't forget to link up with us!!



No comments:

VGN