Friday, June 13, 2014

FitCon 2014

A few weekends ago, Saturday was FANTASTIC. Not only did I get to go to the Scarborough Renaissance festival, but I started my day out by going to FitCon 2014 in Waxahachie! 

I actually found out about the event just two days before, by watching this video by Nick Wright.


I truly am blessed that I got to go. I met some of the most humble and intelligent people in the fitness industry (specifically YouTube, lol).

So here is a quick recap with pictures of how things went!




Nick Wright and his girlfriend were the first people I got to meet. They came in from Long Island and I'm so happy to have met them! Both are super friendly. I felt so tiny next to Nick... look at those arms!!



Bob from OlympusIron was very nice and full of energy. He also captured a quick video of us so maybe it will be uploaded to his page if he reviews FitCon.




Of course, Quest Bars had a booth out there and they were snapping pictures of people with their product. The ingredients list isn't exactly my favorite, but compared to other bars out there, these guys win.



Standing in line (yes, a LINE!) to meet I found myself behind Joe from Health4Thought. I talked to him for abit and got to snap a picture.




After waiting a few minutes, I got to meet Chris Jones from Physiques of Greatness!! I tried to be cool and take a flexing picture with him, but I think he kinda beat me. Super funny guy. He lives in Fort Worth so maybe Ill run into him again some time.




Blondie Builder and JPFitness... aka the cutest fitness couple on Youtube!!



The last guys I got to meet were all the way from the UK... The Terrible Twins! They are so, so sweet! If these guys came in from another country, who knows what is in store for next year.

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to meet Furious Pete or Jonnie Candito, but hopefully they will be out there next year!

Who are your favorite fitness icons or Youtubers?
Did you make it to FitCon or will you go next year?

Natalie

No comments:

VGN