Friday, March 7, 2014

Food Roundup!

Check out my last Food Roundup here!


Breakfast:


Was inspired by this faux oatmeal by Heather at Soulful Spoon!  It is made with toasted coconut in place of oats, and then mixed with pumpkin.


Paleo flatbread with veggies and avocado.



Found a new obsession! Roasted carrots!


Some wild caught salmon from my moms boss, when he went on an Alaska fishing trip.

Lunch:

Roasted butternut squash and veggies!


Another obsession. Roasted sweet potato! These cook so much quicker than baked. Add some cinnamon... YES!


More Paleo bread, with egg and veggies and a side of almond milk.


A lunch at one of the few places I like to eat at, Jasons Deli. I usually get a plain baked potato and load it up with goodies. It looks gross but tasted great... trust me.


Using sprouted lentils and quinoa to make a variantion of my lentil quinoa squash stew. 

Dinner:

A glob of mustard, veggies, and chicken. I need to learn to take prettier pictures...




Grilled Ahi Tuna


Turkey stew with avocado and uh. Mustard.


Grilled turkey leg.


YES! More roasted sweet potato, with tuna and veggies. And homemade mayo!

Snack/Dessert:
I fear I have been eating more of these lately. At least they're healthy! 


I tried out a gluten free dessert from Pure Market Express. It was not bad. The ingredients list is also pretty good, except the agave nectar could be taken out and replaced with honey.


Frozen banana with honey and melted 100% chocolate

Frozen banana with some Acorn Squash brownie!


LOOK AT THESE AVOCADOS!! They are the size of my head. My grandpa from Florda shipped them to me. Florida doesn't mess around with produce!!

What have you been eating lately?

Natalie

No comments:

VGN