Sunday, March 2, 2014

Battle Of The Ropes Workout

I have had an obsession with battle ropes lately. 

I don't exactly like cardio, per say. This is why I am a huge fan of HIIT and Plyometric workouts that can burn calories, get my heart rate up, and be done in a SUPER short amount of time!

Enter: BATTLE ROPES. Not only does it work the entire body, but it get's up my heart rate higher than any other cardio could do. Jeeze.


This is a sample of some workouts I have done using battle ropes.

Remember to keep your core tight throughout the whole workout to engage your abs.

If you have any questions about the workout, feel free to ask. Otherwise the graphic above explains it pretty well, and the movements can be found online.

Have you ever used battle ropes?
Do you like cardio?

Natalie



3 comments:

GiGi Eats Celebrities said...

OMG I HATE THE ROPES!!! HATE THEM! LOL!!! I avoid them as much as I avoid Flipping Tires & BURPEES! ;)

Unknown said...

Lol I would rather do ANYTHING than spend time on a treadmill... get me a tire anyday! ;) One day we will have to train together !!

Adam Watson said...

Thank you for sharing this useful post with us. I have nutrition & health-related website. I'm telling you about this beautiful topic and this topic is Battle rope HIIT. Crazy Battle rope HIIT is very impotent in human body. I have a website and this website discusses human body fitness and nutrition. Read more please visit this website.

VGN