Friday, December 13, 2013

My First Q&A

I just posted a wonderful interview with the beautiful Claudia from Chicaloverde!

She answered some questions regarding her lifestyle and fitness. She truly is an inspiration, so if you haven't read about her yet, go check it out NOW!!

In addition to me asking her questions... she asked me some too!


  1. What does a day in your life look like?
  2. Why do you love yoga so much to the point that you want to become a certified yoga instructor?
  3. What's your favorite holiday dish and why?
  4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
  5. How long ago did you start your blog and why?
To find out my answers to these questions, head over to Claudia's blog! 

If you have other questions for me, feel free to ask in the comments below, or message me on my Facebook or Twitter

Natalie 

No comments:

VGN