Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Life Lately #3 FOOD ROUNDUP!

Hey there Clean Eaters!

I had the awesome opportunity to go see a play last night, so this post didn't get to go up until today. The high school play I went to see was called "The Plucker". It was FANTASTIC, and everyone in the production did a wonderful job. I knew many people from church and grade school so it was great to see them strut there stuff!

Here is a new addition of My Life Lately. WIAW has not been posted for this week, so this makes up for it... and then some! Look out, tons of photos ahead.

Breakfasts:
 1/2 an apple with some peanut butter, and 1/3 cup of pumpkin oatmeal! 
 Baby carrots and bananas with peanut butter, and some almond milk. 
 Chocolate Pumpkin Hemp Heart Oatmeal! 
 Leftover turkey patties, with a hard boiled egg and homemade salsa. 
Oh so fancy! A recent trip to Costco supplied me with ALMOND BUTTER (a HUGE tub of it) and a giant tub of Tribe Hummus (I think I like them as much as Sabra). I had the butter with some apple and the hummus with carrots. 
If you fallow my Instagram, you'd have seen the giant thing of hummus! 

Lunches:


 The above pictures are from a sleep over with my best friend Taylor, a health nut who has been on my blog before! We grilled out chicken and asparagus. We drizzled jalapeno infused olive oil (pictured above) on the asparagus before we grilled it. It wasn't very spicy but was really flavorful! We boiled a huge sweet potato and each had half. 
 Some more grilled chicken, made at my house. It was a curry rub that I seasoned it with... it smelled like barbecue sauce for some reason once grilled. 
Some leftover veggies, with hummus, hot sauce, and mustard. I'm on a massive mustard kick... actually, I'm on a spicy kick too. So I guess my weird taste buds find pleasure in combining these foods to make a gross looking picture? 

Dinners:
 Sweet Italian Crockpot Chicken with leftover acorn squash and sauteed zucchini. 
 I've fallen victim to Kabocha squash. Lord, help me. 
 Kabocha squash, chicken and sauteed veggies, and mustard! 
 Three Bean Chili (recipe to come! The picture was on my Instagram.) With Kabocha squash!!!!!
 I discovered that my Lentil Quinoa is x100000 better in the crockpot. Yes. 
Acorn squash (can you tell I am loving the winter squash?), Browned turkey meat, sauteed veggies, and yes... haha, mustard. 

Snacks:
 More tea! Yum.
An apple and peanut butter. It is sprinkled with cinnamon and Hersheys Special Dark Cocoa Powder

Desserts:

Both are a bit of healthy brownie I made for my birthday (a recipe to come), with frozen banana. One has peanut butter and the other almond butter! 

What have you been eating?


I want to start doing posts of Food Round Ups from my readers! Send in your pictures to:
natiann123@yahoo.com 
Natalie

No comments:

VGN