Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Am Thankful for YOU







 I also am thankful for Snoopy! But that is beside the point of this post :) (Image via Google Images)                                                                                                                                                             

Just wanted to do a quick post to let you guys know how THANKFUL I am to have you as readers.

Sometimes, in the blogging world, it can feel like I am writing to no one but myself. It is hard to continuously work hard at writing, posting, ext when you always wonder "Does anybody even read this stuff?"



Don't get me wrong, I blog because I LOVE it. I love to share recipes, workouts... I love to be able to connect to others who are health and fitness nuts. In general, I love to write!

But I AM just human after all... and that being said, I kinda can get selfish sometimes. Some days, I really just want a big readership on my blog...

The point of this post is to let YOU, anyone who reads this blog besides myself or my momma, know that I really am SO THANKFUL for each and every time you type in "Clean Eating Teen" in the search bar, click on my post via a social network, or even make a comment. It means so much to me to know that others like to read what I have to offer :)

This is what I am thankful for this wonderful holiday! What are YOU thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Natalie

P.S.

Don't forget to read up on the 7 Steps to a Healthy Thanksgiving, and the No Excuse November Challenge

No comments:

VGN