Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm A Contributor on Real Food Recipe Roundup!

Hey guys!! I have AWESOME, exciting news to share!!

The wonderful Kathy over at Simple Clean Living  recently told me about her website, Real Food Recipe Roundup and asked if I would like to be a part of it. Of course I was honored, and said YES!!

Image directly from Real Food Recipe Roundup home page.

Basically, the community is a collection of healthy, REAL FOOD recipes from a variety of health bloggers. Straight from the "About" page:

'My goal is to have hundreds of real food bloggers and thousands of amazing and tasty real food recipes gathered here for you to gain inspiration from, to help you create meal plans from and to make real food so much easier!"


How awesome is that?! 

I am so humbled to take part in this awesome community, and really look forward to seeing other yummy and healthy recipes posted from other bloggers as well! 

So go ahead, take a look at the site here! Oh, and also peek at the Contributors page, to not only see me, but the other lovely bloggers as well. My stomach gets butterflies when I see my face on there! 

Thank you again Kathy for having me on your website!! 

Natalie 



2 comments:

Kathy Milliron said...

I'm really excited to have you as a part of Real Food Recipe Roundup!

Unknown said...

I am blessed to be featured on it! I have told many of my teacher's up at school about it too :)

VGN