Thursday, August 15, 2013

WIAW #6





Scratch Wednesday. I'm bad at this... forgive me for forgetting to snap pictures of my food Tuesday!

Anyways, I totally made up for it come Wednesday. In between a few visits with some family, I managed to snap some pictures! Woohoo!

Nothing to much from the usual. Wednesday was a yoga day, so no pre workout snack.

Breakfast:
Paleo Pancakes  (looking more and more like scrambled eggs each time?!) with blueberries with time, and of course da peanut butta

Lunch:

Some romaine lettuce wraps. When I make these, I usually just throw in whatever I can find around. This concoction had some hummus, avocado, a hard boiled egg... plus veggies like jicama, some home grown cucumber (from a friend!), tomato and a drizzle of mustard.

You know, its a wonder I have any friends. I eat weird combinations, sheesh. 
Dinner:

No recipe needed here. Sauteed chicken and vegetables with a baked sweet potato! It could have been baked longer...but, in this hot Texas heat, I've been trying to use the oven as little as possible (and I am really against microwaves), so I use the toaster oven. Potatoes take almost 2 hours in mine, and I grew impatient!

My normal, but whats not to love? It's always easy and yummy. Score!

Whats your favorite easy meals?
What have YOU been eating lately?!

Natalie

No comments:

VGN